SOD: All Soaps... [10/27/09]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is such burden being right. LOL! I never consider the possibility of TPTB recasting these roles though I should. Again, the best scenario is the new actor playing Zach can act. TPTB could find Kendall a completely new love interest. She will still eat the show regardless.

• Members

The groundwork played a lot more like Annie saw an opportunity for a meal-ticket and wanted to milk it dry.

I assume it's Adam because Pratt says it's surprising (and the groundwork comment - it's been built to be Adam from the first moment IMO) and that nobody has figured it out. He said the same thing about Stuart being the murder victim. I get the feeling people don't allow him to read a broad spectrum of the internet or these people tell him lies about the internet, lol.

• Members

Nothing.

This is just another vehicle to pimp their shiny toy, Billy Miller. You know, since Billy hasn't been overexposed at the expense of other characters enough this year.

It's also another story to pimp that useless turd of sh!t Restless Style, which has been a bomb since day one. When will they learn no one cares about it?

But I forgot, they have no idea how to tell real business stories involving companies people actually care about - Newman and Jabot. :rolleyes:

Restless Sh!t = Y&R's answer to AMC's Fusion. Useless, everyone ends up working there, boring, and stupid.

• Members

Me too, but I wonder if that's because we've had long breaks from her in recent years? At least, I think that might explain my own preference, since she was starting to grate on me about the time she left last time. It doesn't help that she's paired with Ryan.

No one wants to believe in such a horrible possibility, but I think it will happen. Would they really kill or even disappear Zack? Anything is possible, but I just don't see it. More likely he will disappear short term, Kendall will hook up with someone new and in comes a recast Zack to reclaim Kendall. *yawn*

Archived