AMC: Actress Returning

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca has had plenty of chem with plenty of men on this show. Josh, Jay Eddie Pack, Vincent, Colin, she even worked well with RPG in the scens they had together. Her and CM just dont have it. I hope upon her return they dont go ryan/greenlee, esp since it was reported that was a story she was unhappy with and part of the reason she left. If they were smart they would rbing her back on and give greens the fire and passion back and chem test her around the canvas.

• Members

I wish someone could explain to me this fascination with Rebecca Buddig to continue bringing her back time and time again. You'd think she was Susan Lucci or played some great legacy character. She did nothing for the show on her last return and they don't even write the character as interesting anymore.

• Members

I just don't know how AMC is going to get Erica out of this and still be the character so many love. The ONLY way she'd survive this is if Ryan broke her heart and left her reeling. We know the odds of that happening...

• Members

Rebecca's husband isn't hurting for work, I see him on GSN and other things all the time. I doubt she really needs the money that bad.

I mean she was all happy, happy, joy, joy the show was moving to LA, as was Eden, very convenient for both, and yet I doubt either one will stick around long term AGAIN

• Members

The real problem here is clearly Ryan. It's not Greenlee returning. Or Erica fighting for a man. It's Ryan "I am God" Lavery and the way that AMC continues to write him.

Unless Pratt shocks the hell out of all of us, Erica is going to be pummeled and destroyed when the Rylee love train runs her over. Every other woman has been. AMC refuses to show Ryan as anything less then a perfect, always right, God, that women just can seem to get enough of.

He ripped Kendall's soul out and she cam back for more. He was thisclose to hitting Greenlee the woman who was pregnant with his child and rather then being MAN enough to face his issues, drove off a cliff and faked his death. And then Greenlee came back for more. Annie has been mentally and verbally abused by Ryan more times then I count, and IMO she'll be back for more again soon as well.

It was hard enough to pull Erica out of the post MMT/unabortion/cheating on her marriage crap that was cast upon her, now Pratt is setting her up to be demolished in favor of his pets.

It's not Rylee that's my issue. They can have each other. It's the carnage that's left behind on the pursuit of them.

Archived