AMC: Actress Returning

• Members

I'm lost. It's not like Rebecca brings the ratings with her, and she's already quit twice in the last few years, so she clearly doesn't want to stick around long term like they want her to. WHY go to all this trouble when they could just employ a new actress and create a new character and sign her to a long term contract for half of the price?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Erica and Greenlee fighting is good if it's about business, Erica and Greenlee fighting over Ryan of all people? I'll pass. Erica is better than fighting against Greenlee for a man. She's Erica Kane, men flock to her

It's all Frons, she's Frons' pet. Should have known when it was reported she sat with him at the emmy's she was returning

• Members

I don't even believe that Frons and Co. think an Erica/Ryan/Greenlee triangle is something the fans want to see. Erica isn't going to win this, we all know that. Greenlee is Ryan's "true love", Erica is just going to be made a fool off. Though, I'm thinking after last weeks random David and Erica, that perhaps Pratt was setting the stage for La Kane to find out that Greenlee is alive and keep the info from Ryan. That's more Erica style, but still, the idea that she'd go THAT far to hold onto Ryan makes me ill.

• Members

I think some damage will be done. We're supposed to believe David let his very own heart patient Kendall believe she had killed Greenlee, setting off a chain of events that might not have other wise happened.

Plus it seems he's holding her against her will, since she apparantly tried to contact Ryan at one point.

I wonder how Aidan plays into this? I bet Pratt will tell us David and Aidan cooked this up together since Aidan supposedly ID'd Greenlee's "body"

• Members

Clearly this is going to end up with Ryan and Greenlee, there's just no other possible outcome.

It's going to go one of two ways, I'd imagine:

1) Erica doesn't find that Greenelee is alive. She's falling for Ryan and he for her. Ryan finds out Greenlee is alive and leaves Erica in the dust as he runs to Greenelee.

IMO, this one isn't likely. That would mean that Ryan left a humiliated, heartbroken woman in his wake...and Erica at that. We all that Sainted King Lavery can do no wrong.

Which is what I see as the next option...

2) Erica finds out that David has been hiding Greenlee all this time. Erica being Erica, and whether or not she loves Ryan she'll want to keep him in her pocket and away from Greenlee. She hates to lose men, especially this one to Greenlee Smythe. Greenlee is dying or incapable of coming home for some reason I'm sure, Erica will think it's best that boy toy not find out...you know, spare him all that heartache. Of course, her evil deeds will be outed. Ryan can condemn her. Jump on his White horse and go get his girl. Leaving La Kane the betrayer and Ryan the poor grieving widower.

Either way, this can't end well for Erica. *sigh*

Archived