AMC: Actress Returning

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stand Rebecca Budig. She should just give up acting. I remember when she left GL and had all these aspirations about moving onto bigger and better things and not doing a soap again, and guess what, she ended up right back on a soap. This chick's a joke. She leaves AMC just like she left GL, yet she returned to AMC only to leave a second time and now try to come back again on recurring???? B itch please!

• Members

Greenlee is POINTLESS if they write her like Ryan's lapdog. People liked Greenlee at one point because she had character, personality, fire. Rebecca Budig is not a good enough actress to hide her misery and she has been clearly miserable with Greenlee's stories for a long time.

• Members

She has no appeal. There was a time when Greenlee was an interesting character, 8 years ago. Rebecca Budig is a joke and she is the reason I cannot stand Greenlee. They should have never fired that recast.

• Members

She's a very cold actress. She has little chemistry with anyone, especially men. She isn't good as a heroine, and she's not really that great as a b!tch. The time she reigned supreme as the bad girl was against such forces as Becca and that weird-ass Laura recast. The only way I might be interested in her Greenlee is if they had her enter a lesbian relationship (not a fake one to get attention, a genuine relationship), and those don't exist in Prattworld.

• Members

But Eden's constant comings and goings is something a lot people are sick of. Budig, like Riegel, is going to have to commit to the series or don't bother coming back at all. It's not fair on the writers who have to constantly accomodate these uncomitted actresses coming and going on a whim, the other cast whose stories are brushed aside to make way for these characters, and most of all, the fans. I understand not wanting to recast too many pivotal roles (or you'll end up like ATWT where so many characters are unrecognisable, remember NuDani, NuCraig, NuLucy and NuMaddie coming along to an already recast-overloaded canvas?) but if the actresses cant commit to at least one year then don't bother coming back

I just get scared that Pine Valley 90210 is going to be like a few months ago with Greens, Binks and Reese dropping in and out between gigs.

• Members

I like Greenlee so it would be good to have Rebecca back. ABC would be fools to agree to let her recur even if it saves money. She could leave in the middle of a big story. Not a good idea. ABC should insist she sign a 1 year contract.

Archived