AMC: Susan Lucci's twitter page

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone who is a REAL fan of Susie knows about Andreas. ;):P

Interesting trivia, he and Erika Slezak's son Michael were in the same class at Georgetown, I'll always remember that as I was starting college myself.

• Members

He worked in Wall Street for 5 years and is now trying to make it as a professional golfer. You can catch Andreas on TV on the Golf Channel's Big Break premiering October 13 at 10 pm EST.

http://www.thegolfchannel.com/golf-videos/big-break-disney-golf-andreas-huber-bio-12923/?ref=26000&rsec=451

And I've now taken on the role of his publicist. :lol:

I posted La Lucci's twitter account a few days ago on my status page, but I think it would be cool if one of the mods here started a thread listing twitter accounts of other soap stars. Like, who wouldn't want to follow Denise Vasi? :lol:

• Members

I'm almost positive I remember reading that Erika's son Michael works (or worked?) for ABC/Soapnet in marketing or something like that.

I think it's interesting how Susan's and Erika's children have a few things in common. A boy and a girl in both families, all raised on Long Island, both boys born the same year and would go on to be in the same class at Georgetown, both girls would pursue acting...

I'm a year older than Andreas and Michael, but my mom had me in her mid-twenties. Liza was born when Susan was 28/29, but Susan and Erika (who were born the same year) had Andreas, Michael and Amanda in their mid-thirties which was less common only a few decades ago. That trend is totally changing though (at least judging by the kids I went to high school and college with) as it looks like the majority of us won't be having kids until our mid-thirties. Susan and Erika had demanding acting jobs all through their twenties, they were building careers just as I see so many people my age going back for their master's.

Archived