What if Ellen Wheeler replaced Brian Frons as ABC daytime prexy?

• Members

Alright over here Ellen Wheeler is always a punching bag. How funny would it be if she got the biggest position of power and that was president of ABC daytime replacing Brian Frons. EW has a history with AMC as she played Cindy Chandler on the soap years ago. What would Ellen do in this position of power and she would be the boss to Julie Carruthers, Frank Valentini and Jill Farren Phelps? LMAO. Ellen at ABC daytime has a fun ring to it and especially in the president position. She has been an actress, director, producer, executive producer and now she is primed for a huge promotion LMAO.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, when AMC fails after it's move to LA, EW would have a nervous breakdown and then convince ABC/Disney to move the show back to NY. When that fails again, she'll have another nervous breakdown and move the show to Peapack, NJ and go completely GL on AMC.

And with her being so unstable, I really think Pratt, Frank Valentini, JFP and Guza would probably give her a hard time forcing her to quit.

I don't see potential in EW bringing ABCD back to its roots. She isn't strong enough to implement those types of changes.

• Members

I think after some time, Wheeler would run ABC further into the ground.

She'd oust all the HW's and put in her friends.

David Kreizman at AMC, Jill Lorie Hurst at OLTL, and Chris Dunn at GH :lol:

Perhaps she would even have AMC and OLTL film in the same way GL was under her.

It would be just awful.

Plus vocal openings for all the shows, and a "Save the World" promo for all the soaps.

Archived