• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Slick,

1. Bill only fathered Hillary. Paul was supposedly Victor's natural child.

2. I only (barely) recall Pam, as I was very young around this time when I was watching. I don't remember her having a child. The most I remember was that she was both a nurse and a waitress (part time), and then she and Tim Ryan left Springfield together. This website might help a bit, as it has a few synopses from SOD, beginning in 1975. Pam is mentioned in a few of these:

http://fnaf.net/classicsod/?s=guiding+light&submit=Search

• Members

From SOD, May, 1976

"Samantha, the child Doctor Tim Ryan brought into the world, is having a birthday, and her mother, Pam invites this doctor to her party. Pam so wants very much to get a relationship going with Tim, but Tim sees her as a good friend [his heart belongs to Rita]."

I never knew Pam had a child. I wonder who the dad was.

• Members

Has anyone heard of these characters. They were on imdb, so I know they probably aren't real.

Liz Cooper

Lea Spaulding

Betsy Reardon

Jada Lewis

I know there are plenty of errors on the site. I'm in the process of re-doing my GL cast lists, and these names just stuck out as fake characters to me. Thanks for any input!

• Members

I can't find any press mention of it, but Frances Fisher tweeted this morning that James Rebhorn - so memorable as Bradley Raines on GL and Henry Lange on ATWT, as well as countless prime-time and film appearances – has passed away.