Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seems the Val/Morgan 'romance' was convenient for both of them. I remember watching John in the 70's and always found him a little creepy.

In the 25th article,the Maria Pettit character is new to me. i have never seen mention of that actress or character, was that because it was in fact quite minor,despite her appearing in the photos.Or were there plans for that character that didn't pan out?

There was a lot of hospital drama during that time.There was already Dr Rogers and Gary Walton as doctors,so how did Dr Pettit fit in ?

• Members

I wish we could see that story. One of the first things I thought of when I read about her passing was SFT, and wondering if she's talking to Mary Stuart now.

Sorry to change topic, but I was going to post this, it's from the March 31, 1981 Digest. Network Publishing Co

11-06-2010055416PM.jpg11-06-2010055416PM2.jpg

11-06-2010055416PM3.jpg11-06-2010055416PM4.jpg

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

I watched SFT with my grandmother when I was very young and then started watching it some on my own, circa 1982-1986. I always LOVED Sunny Adamson- she still remains one of my favorite soap heroines of all time and Marcia McCabe is forever endeared to me as an actress. I fell in love with Hogan & Sunny and hated that Patty & Quinn came on in those last couple years and they were instead paired with them, respectively (Hogan/Patty, Quinn/Sunny). I particularly hated the Patty & Hogan pairing and was deeply saddened that the show ended with Hogan's wedding to her, while I always believed he belonged with Sunny. I know I can't be the only viewer who felt that way, either.

But my question is this: I remember clearly that Hogan & Sunny worked together closely, I think as P.I.s or something to that effect, and that they often flirted. But were they ever paired as a full-fledged romantic couple or were they always just friends and coworkers? And if they were, why did they break up? Did the show ever address any jealousy on either Hogan's or Sunny's part in respect to their new pairings? I'd appreciate some answers and thanks in advance!

• Members

Thanks!

The way she words this I can see why some felt like it was just a PR stunt.

I wonder if this is the only time Olympia Dukakis did live TV. Not to mention most of the other actors (I'm sure Larry Haines had).

Did any of you see the episode? Did anything interesting happen?

Devore went on to be on OLTL later in the decade.