GH:Laura Now Could Be Returning

• Members

Apparantly Guza is hushing something up about Luke`s return on September 30th (My Birthday BTW)

Luke was last seen kidnapped by Helena and his "Bodyguard" Apollo.

Luke & Helena both return on Sep 30th and now rumours are circulating that Laura Spencer will also be back as well.

If this is true,what do you make of this.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laura as in Laura Baldwin? I guess this is possible. I can see Guza trying to tamper down all the fan anger directed at him, Luke and Geary by having Laura come back to PC, magnanimously forgive Luke for cheating on her and accept Teethan. I hope that Genie tells GH where to stick it.

• Members

I don't know about that. I find GH a superior product when Tony Geary is on than when he isn't, and Genie Francis always brings a new dimension and some heart to the show. I am far more interested in these two characters then I am in non-entities like the kind that are called the stars of the show today. Genie Francis works an emotional scene better than anyone on that show at the moment in my opinion and would trade just about all the front burning actors of the moment in for her return.

• Members

I agree. He's still a more interesting actor and has more charisma than the majority of people on the show. I guess it helps that I wasn't watching during L&L's initial run, so I don't feel betrayed by how things have gone down since. And I'll always welcome as much Laura as I can get. I prefer more, but if all I can get is a few weeks, I'll take it.

• Administrator

Genie Francis deserves better than Bob Guza's writing. I for one hope she doesn't come back.

It's so sad to see what Luke has become. I can't believe he used to be one of my favorite characters back in the 90's.

• Members

Tony Geary, Bob Guza, and Phelps make me feel like a fool for being a Luke fan girl back in the 1990s. What a dope I was for ignoring the obvious misogyny involved in rooting for Luke. F' all of them. Geary need to retire to Amsterdam and stay there since he has such disdain for GH fans. In the meanwhile, he needs to shut his mouth and go hang out with his new "friend" Nathan Parson. Guza and Phelps will never go any where so no point in wishing them gone.

Archived