B&B: Week of July 27

• Members

About a year or 2 ago, he had sex with Brooke after she had had passed out after taking some pills. Brooke was mortified with him when she woke up and realized what he had done. That was quite a bit of controversy revolving him raping her when this happened and the show made a point of it at the time but quickly brushed it aside in favor of continuing their love story

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, that's enough of you and your memory :P lol c'mon Bell doesn't want us to REMEMBER things or else we'll realize we've seen this before.

and again

and again

and again

and...

AGAIN!

• Members

Pam & Clarke - don't know if I find them scary or just wonderful. LOL!

The Bridge nonsense - the writers need to get over it like 5 years ago and finally put Brooke in a new and better direction; Tridge did work and could (with a huge IF they get presented as a stable family and have stories of their own).

BTW, the set designers are on a role this year... Loving the new Jackie M-sets: everything looks urban and hip - so untypical for B&B but finally suitable for LA.

I know Birgit is often critized here (often for good reason) but currently the wardrobe department is doing great, IMO. The fashion show next week is probably more of the ordinary (dullness) but right now Bridget & co. are fashionable.

• Members

Add me to the list of those who want Brooke/Whip as a serious couple, KKL and RH would blow every other pairing out of the water, I can picture how hot a love scene between those two would be.

Jackie/Owen? The more often Brandon Beemer is naked, the better, I can feast my eyes on that body all day long! :D

Taylor's wedding outfit? Atrocious! The wardrobe people didn't do Ms Tylo any favors! :lol:

• Members

What the heck was Brooke wearing. She looked horrible. And what is up with all these text messages. Why doesnt she just pick up the DAMN phone and call Ridge directly.

had it been a solid color like white or cream, it would have been beautiful, but the flower pattern? A mess. Plus I didnt like the placement of the flowers in her hair bc it kept looking like a bow which she is too old for.

• Members

Brooke on horseback! B&B does location shoots better than anyone! They're really, finally using the LA location to good effect.

My heart was breaking for Brooke, that she might get stood up at the destiny-westiny spot.

I loved how Ridge told Eric "I'm in love with two women,", and all Eric did was raise his brows knowingly.... "I've been there son".

But I'm not upset about Steffy again talking about Phoebe's "love shining down on us", and this redundant wedding... That beautiful Malibu location shoot really carried the day for me.

• Members

Considering fashion is the basis for this show, I can't remember when I've hated an event's costuming more. Felicia in some horrid yellow? Taylor's wedding dress? Donna looked frumpy and there was just something about Steffy's dress I didn't like.

And I didn't think it was possible to top the weird camera-induced clown-ishness of the Ridge-does-Taytay-on-mood-elevators and her lips look like water rafts silliness....but somehow that hairstyle made them look GINORMOUS.

Was it just me...or was that preacher-man's voice like annoyingly boring-docudrama-voiceover personified?

• Members

Ok, B&B.

All is forgiven.

EPIC location work! EPIC classic-movie feel. Camp and drama in one delicious package. This is the kind of great sh!t they used to do with Nikki Victor and Jack on Y&R. I could watch those scenes over and over. Awesome!

You're back in my heart!

allisforgiven.jpg

• Members

Yes. She also did some horseback riding when she guest starred on Lonesome Dove.

I gave up watching B&B regularly because of what was done to Brooke over these past 8-9 years. So this was good? I'll have to catch the episode.

• Members

LOL! That was sooo wrong and yet sooo funny! B&B can be so cruel sometimes. That line and that dress ... poor Hunter Tylo. At least they've stopped the unflattering camera work. OMG!!! She should sue ... oh, she already did that before. :-)

I have to give it to B&B today. I can care less for another wedding, but the location stuff with Brooke and everything looked pretty danged good. It's nice to know that not all soaps are going for the cheap, tacky look.

And I'm starting to enjoy the Jackie M gang a bit more these days ... as long as they can keep the mom and son banging competition to a minimum. Seriously, are they trying to out-bang each other with their respective mates?

Whip/Jackie/Owen seems to have potential. Clarke/Pammy might be a bit fun. And keeping Steph in the thick of things is fine by me.

Archived