B&B: Week of July 27

• Members

Best in YEARS! My favorite episode of the year, since Rick said to Ridge, "I own your ass! And Steffy's too!". I'd actually put this campy, funny episode up for an Emmy (even though I know such episodes never win).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with EVERYTHING you write here. A little bit of hope is growing in me...that this show might be on the upswing?

B&B is slowly but surely figuring out how to incorporate location work, and to do it BEAUTIFULLY. It is just local, but it is really top notch. Today's horseback scenes were a cut above, though. So many shots from so many angles. Just amazing. They actually put time and money into that, I think.

I could do without the outdoor cafes and such (everybody knows that's just the CBS roof, so I don't get much out of that...it's just a set with outdoor lighting), but the "Hawaii" work and now the horseback work, and all the scenes at the destiny-westiny spot...all top-notch!

• Members

I was seriously laughing out loud, that was hilarious!

Ridge is legally married to the horse? :lol::lol:

"Hold it there, padre!": classic stuff! KKL should submit this for her Emmy reel next year, she was magnificent! B)

What a mockery made of Tridge! LMAO

And Ms Tylo has had way too much work done on her face and lips, she's grotesque!

• Members

Funny trivia moment of the week:

when Brooke mistook the motocyclist for Ridge on Thursday, she did it for good reason: it was Steve Blalock who has been Ronn Moss' B&B stunt double for the past 15 years on various occasions...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0086888/

As for the show: I appreciate them trying to tell two totally seperated major stories right now with the overworn love triangle and the fashion stuff on the other side. IMO, Jack Wagner is still dispensable even though the resurgence of Jackie M. Rick Hearst has given this show the long overdue kick, far more than Don Diamont whO's ok with Heather Tom but it's blink or you miss it-role. If they want to make me care, Brad has to bring on Joanna Johnson more regularly. Karen as a voice of reason/counterpart of Bill - now that would be nice.

• Members

I dont get why they continue to keep Nick on especially since he adds nothing to the show. I say the show should just go and kill him off and give Jackie, Bridget and Brooke some emmy material to work with

Bill Spencer has been a big bust. I dont think they properly planned this one out. He and Katie have chemistry but he is just too dam sleazy to get behind. He has no redeeming qualities and its hard to want to root for them as a result. Bringing back Karen would be a good idea to at least show us that he is human and has a softer side

• Members

B&B can redeem Bill in ONE episode. And you know it. That's their trademark. We'll be told his deep hurt. He'll forgive (or ask for forgiveness). And the sleaze will fall away. One episode.

I do want it to happen soon, and I could definitely get behind Karen being the one who redeems him.

• Members

The point is that Ridge is not legally married to Taylor or Brooke. I seriously doubt he's going to sign the marriage certificate for this marriage. Instead we're going to have wife try outs and

Just like they did when she returned from the grave.

• Members

i think this entire wedding was a mockery. There's no way they'd dress people like that (Ridge was the tipping point. He looked like a clown) and set it up that Ridge still loves Brooke if they wanted us to get behind another Tridge Redux, then with the horse... this was supposed to be a WTF wedding, more of a plotpoint and more about Brooke trying to unravel it, that's why they showcase the heroine, literally on a horse... wanting to ride off into the sunset.

Location shots were stunning. I wonder if KKL did her own stunt? lol - then she called the horse and it came back :P hahaha

Taylor really has no competition anymore, she lost steam when she died and she's just a plot obstacle for Bridge at this point.

I say they either kill off Ridge (preferable) or make Bridge endgame because they just seem to be telling their lovestory, as tired and excruciating as it is.

LOVED how the phone thing backfired. Nice touch. The iPhone product placement gags me though

I think they asked Ronn Moss to act like he was saying things but not really sure, and he settled by just looking tired.

Archived