OLTL: Discussion for the week July 27

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gigi is stupid. It took her two whole acts and an opening sequence after Stacy said "I'm the mother of Rex's child" to realize that she's pregnant. Tsk tsk tsk. Just make it end already!

The stuff with Jess outside looked like something out of Dark Shadows.

Aaaahahahahha. *Gigi starts to weaze* Rex to Stacy: Get her some water!! Stacy: ...Excuse me?

That was hilarious.

That Bo and Nora kiss just made me lose my lunch. RSW needs to stop that!

Scott Clifton is wearing the hell out of those mesh shorts. Take 'em off, boy! And why is Rex wearing those Jack Tripper clothes? His bulge is screaming in those pants.

• Members

Very good show today. It's a shame that the Rex/Gigi/Stacy stuff had to be included, it just fit with what was going on at all with the show.

Loved the Clint/Viki scenes, it's great that after all they've been through that they are still friends. Felt bad for Charlie for a minute but I loved how Viki pulled him aside to make sure he was okay.

I don't understand the hype about Bo and Nora, but then I was never a fan of theirs. So their kiss did nothing for me, all it made me do is feel more sorry for Clint.

Asa would be so proud of Matthew, he sure is acting like his grandpa more and more every day.

• Members

My first thought: WTF, THE OLD LOLA OPENING AGAIN?! If it's not changed on Thursday... *mumbles obscenities*

Yeah, that was campy and fun.

VERY funny. Did anyone else think their hallway and staircase stuff was really eery looking? Those sets were haunting, which were obviously just part of the actual soundstage.

I like Bo and Nora! But wow, they kiss weirdly.

Yea, as a male, the Rex bulge is pretty obnoxious, especially the damn closeup.

Unfortunately. I like Matthew and what a good guy he is!

• Members

I'm of two minds on the big Bo and Nora scene, which I've waited for for years. I thought both RSW and HBS sold the hell out of those scenes, which I was surprised by. RSW really put the moves on her. But I thought the kiss was awkward, perhaps intentionally because it's been so long for these two characters - yet they cut to the wide shot just as it was turning hot.

I loved the freaky alley. Eat your heart out, GL.

• Members

Eddie Alderson, Jason Tam, and Brittany (blanking on her last name) are OK. Even really good, sometimes. Even Brandon Buddy and Kristen Alderson have their moments.

The pits are FF/JPL/CH. JPL is the Cameron Mathison of this show. The worse he gets, the more airtime they give him.

• Members

You know, I think Gigi is the most innocent out of that horrid triangle. Sure she lied to Rex, but she did it out of love and concern for her son. She truly would do anything and everything to protect him.

Stacy is just plain nuts and Rex is an a**hole.

Archived