OLTL: Discussion for the week July 27

• Members

Wasn't that a classy thing to do? I love how the show knows that the audience are not fools. Many of us watched Clint Ritchie portray Clint for almost 20 years and we KNOW that his Clint is the one who made Clint and Viki the power couple they once were. I am most impressed that OLTL had the integrity to show CR's picture when Viki talked about her husbands. And I am even more impressed that they gave us, the audience, the credit for understanding what they did and why they did it.

On a side note, I am happy that the show continues to remember Asa/Phil Carey. I bet that as long as this current regime is running the show, we will continue to get respectful nods to history like we did this week. :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OLTL has my attention! Friday's show was the best I have seen in a long time. Loving the Bo/Nora/Clint story, and I like that Rachel is there for Nora. I would love to see more bonding. I see mostly friendship and it appears to be lacking elements of mother/daughter. Hope that improves.

Destiny and her brothers are keepers (what are their last names)! The actress needs to improve, but she is young and has time. Matthew is rocking, and I like he Destiny's friendship. A public kiss like they are older is inappropriate. Destiny's idea of Matt suing his parents was a stroke of genius, and I love this part of the story.

Thank the SOAP GODS that someone decided to give the audience a break from Starr and her minions. The Starr hour does not work for me, and I refuse to watch. Such a weak actress should not be the center teen.

Tea just makes the Todd/Blair schlock so tolerable. Who really wants to go that route for the 78th time? Really?!

Why is Lindsay in jail?

Keep the following off my screen:

Starr

Cold

Gigi

Stacy

Rex

Marty

John

Cristian

Layla

Or, at the very least, keep them in scenes together so that I can ff them. They do nothing but stink up the show.

ANDREA

Archived