Days:Kevin Spirtas returning for 3 day guest stint!

• Members

Okay, okay, I'll put you guys out of your misery. My blind item from yesterday was in fact Kevin Spirtas. We hear Spirtas will soon reprise the role of Dr. Craig Wesley on Days of Our Lives for a three-day stint.

SPOILER ALERT

The vengeful Kate Roberts (Lauren Koslow) will almost succeed in her plot to kill Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin), landing the songbird in a coma. Craig returns for a few days to hold vigil. Unfortunately for Craig and Nancy fans, Patrika Darbo isn't slated to join her former onscreen hubby in Salem. DAYS would be smart to bring back Spirtas and Darbo full-time and bring their SORAS'ed daughter Joy to town to interact with Mia, Chad and Will. Chloe needs her family!

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/2009/07/14/breaking-news-kevin-spirtas-returns-to-days-as-chloe-fights-for-her-life

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am ready to see Craig!! Days is on a roll like Y&R with these Returns!! Craig and Nancy should return full-time. we need some doctors!!! I remember when Salem had plenty of doctors in town: Bill, Mike, Laura, Marlena, Tom, Nurse Kayla, Kim, Lexie, all were in the hospital together at one time or another, now Salem has two docs, Lexie and Daniel.

Archived