GH: It's a BOY

• Members

Seems we'll find out today that Olivia's boy Dante, is Dominic......Sonny's eldest! I kinda thought he would be....so guess it's a good thing he didn't off his brothers Michael & Morgan in the woods

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another bad boy. Quelle surprise. Brandon Barash must be checking the fine print of his contract as we speak.

So many fans have identified this role with Tom Pelphrey in their imaginations, I don't know how this guy will do. He's gonna have to pull some scenery-chewing method acting out of his ass. Probably in a scene where he accidentally shoots Kristina? (And from whence another GH "romance" is born).

• Members

LOL, sorry. I meant Lulu!

Your post (and my mistake) underscores just how difficult it is going to be for Dante to get any in PC. Everybody is either his half-sibling, step-sibling, mom, second cousin or step mom. Oh well, I'm sure Claudia will oblige, relation or no.

• Members

Take with a grain of salt but I keep hearing that the intention was to pair him with Lulu, but as JMB's contract is up soon they may try chemistry tests with both Sam and Claudia just to be on the safe side in case JMB quits (Kelly Monaco is apparently staying). Of course Sam has already been with Sonny and Claudia is married to Sonny...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived