AMC: Wednesday, July 8, 2009

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack's rant *was* particularly sweet and well-deserved. Seeing Jack felt way better than I expected. Bring back Uncle Jack for DA, AMC.

I think Darnell does a good job with Vasi and that's from someone who hasn't always been a fan of his acting choices. The story ain't hitting on much, however.

JR already apologizing to the newest Carey Woman in town after she'd been flirting up his cuz. Bleh. Bleh. No thank you. Does the story sound familiar? Marissa is a bleeding bore. So is Scott. Go away.

Snoozetown, pretty much as reallyhateskate mentioned.

• Members

By the way, did anyone notice North's corpse BREATHING?! Just TERRIBLE. How can an actor not learn hold his breath for a two second shot?

And did anyone see Kendall's magically changing hair, from middle part to parted on the side? Clearly they filmed this on multiple days and no one bothered to check.

Too many corners being cut.

• Members

Well, that's because, unlike other selfish Shakesperian actors on this show, Darnell's also a director and an acting coach, so he knows how to work with dead weight -- even if it's "not his job." And, like you, I am nothing looking like a fan of his choices. But at least he makes them. Vasi does nothing!

Archived