ATWT: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh good. Holden and Carly. Again. Fantastic.

Carly: "You never judged me"

Well, except for the first ten years he looked down his nose at you while you and his cousin were on-again, off-again, on-again, off-again. But besides that, no. Holden never judged you, Carly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show----FABULOUS!!

Eh..tomorrow with Holden/Carly. She's drunk. And I don't think she's ever evaluated that relationship, like questioning why he kept crawling back into Lily's bed, or felt compelled to tell Lily about the affair, but whatever.....*ugh*

Anything is better than Craig. *teeheehee*

• Members

So, weird, my TIVO dvr'd ATWT today (and I have OLTL on a season pass at the moment so...odd)...

But I'm glad it did. Maura and Cady were absolutely fantastic! Their scenes were so well done, well written I thought, and both women hit it out of the park!

• Members

The Carly/Ro scenes were well done. Both actress did a great job. The rest of the show was just boring/filler stuff. I liked the interaction between the limo driver and Carly..LOL.

• Members

Why didn't anyone tell me ATWT was watchable again? The guy who plays Hunter is HOT! Icky s/l but I like him lots. Rosanna is miss salt-of-the-earth again and not demented? Carly is back in full vixen mode just how I like her.

Nice to enjoy a soap i barely recognize now...

• Members

The show stll is unwatchable..lol. It just has it sparks of good moments here and there. Yeah, the Hunter character is hot.

Rosanna looked like a bag lady the other day. Today she looked fabulous with that hair and hot dress.

• Members

I hate to be so timidly optimistic ATWT is on an upswing. But I have really enjoyed the past couple of episodes, even the non-Carly stuff.

I mean, I don't think there's a chance in HELL that the Bratie/HenV story is salvagable (or Meg and her revolving door of men), but I think the Riley and Em stories could be watchable. Which, unfortunately is saying a lot for ATWT nowadays.

DVR alert----check them to make sure tomorrow's episode won't be skipped. I just checked mine, and it registered as a repeat.

• Members

I like the Riley and Em stories too but some still dont like them. I can understand why. This show still needs an overhaul if it's going to get over that 2.0 it needs to not be cancelled.

• Members

The Riley tale interests me as does the Emily s/l. I like the use of the history of those eggs and the invitro s/l - which was pretty unique for when it came out. I'm really gonna miss Carly when she leaves. cause Maura is doing some awesome work.

You guys are right tho - the Meg saga is horrid. She and Paul are the reason I stopped watching to begin with. The treatment of Rosanna and the firing of Martha Byrne, although Noelle Beck is serviceable, it just seemed sacriligious to fire her like that - and not sure i can ever truly invest in ATWT like I do with Y&R.\

But...it's watchable.

• Members

As Eric Braden would say....God Bless you ...Eric Braden..I mean Cashton...LOL

Paul and Meg are pure toxic to the show. Martha Byrne firing was a HUGE mistake. Beck is fine but she is not Lily.

Archived