OLTL: Discussion for the week June 29

• Members

I'm starting to suspect that Destiny is Greg's daughter and Shaun knows it. I bet he let his parents raise her so he could go to college/med school. That would explain the huge age gap between them. Not that huge age gaps don't happen between siblings, but I just have an inkling that's what's happening.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like that idea, I think that's a pretty astute assumption. I especially like it given the fact that a hitherto unseen/unmentioned mother would have to be involved. Has Destiny met Layla? Don't tell me that Destiny is the baby that Layla/Evangeline gave up in their early teens, now that I wouldn't be so crazy about, but I do like the Greg is the father idea.

• Members

It makes sense to me given how protective Shaun is. Would one brother tell another to stay away from a mutual sister like that? Would a sibling be that bitter that his brother left their little sister and has disappointed her? There was something about the way Greg said "What if she wants to see me?" that raised my suspicions. Shaun seems to feel Greg really owes Destiny and has failed her. Maybe I'm just fanwanking here. But it's very clear to me that Rachel/Greg is the plan and it won't surprise me if Greg has this secret up his sleeve. I think it could be a really good story.

I don't remember Destiny meeting Layla, but I can't remember for sure. Layla looks way to young to have a 15 year old, but that never stopped a soap. OMG! Could the mother be Tea? Is this her secret? Probably not, but wouldn't that be something.

Archived