OLTL: Discussion for the week June 29

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I, too, hope that Starr and Cole don't marry. It would have been way more realistic to have Starr raise the baby and not get married.

Am I the only one that is totally confused concerning Roxy, the nurse and this freaking bag of blood. I got lost somewhere down the line about this storyline.

• Members

you arent the only one. I dont even know how this nurse would know about that blood, considering Roxie stole it from Schuyler who stole it out of the wastebasket at Llanview Hospital, not the clinic where Rex's father was

• Members

Aww, I got a chance to see a bit of Destiny/Shaun/new hot doctor today finally and was surprise surprise, disappointed. Why did they cast this Destiny girl? There a so many young girls that could do what she does, which isn't even much; she's just awful. I don't understand that casting choice at all.

I hate that I hate OLTL right now. Darn it.

• Members

Schuyler retrieved Stacy's real sample from the hazmat container after she dumped it, and substituted the mystery donor's stem cells. Roxy always had the spare supply. And the nurse knows what happened because presumably when Roxy pulled the plug on the mystery donor and thought he flatlined, in reality he woke up and told her (the nurse) the whole story.

And whatever it is, why is it happening in a "long term care facility?"

• Members

I don't think Renee is in there for just any type of plastic surgery... Might be a little more serious or evasive.

I am SO mad Rex did NOT tell Gigi he slept with Stacy. So close, then a knock on the door.. Of course, with soaps it's to be expected. The truth probably won't come out for another 4 months :P

Who is this lady? I know she's working for 'Rex's father', but why did she give the blood to Stacy??

Archived