Y&R: Episodes discussion., Week of June 29,2009

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would say that about all of daytime. I can't remember the last time two female characters were pregnant at the same time on ANY soap and there wasn't a misplaced kid in there. Which is why I hope we're all wrong.

• Administrator

But you guys are just being facetious about this right. You guys don't literally think MAB comes to the boards and "steals" our stories. LOL

I know eh. That was an eye rolling moment.

I disagree. Two baby switches come to mind that were good and coincidentally, they were done by Tomlin/Whitesell......10 years apart. LOL Anyway, I don't want to get too much into it since we're getting off-topic here....unless you want to continue discussing this in the potpourri. :)

• Members

To me that would make him foolish. Why would an adult, professional gay man, fall in love with a straight, attached man with no hint of his feelings being reciprocated? especially if the man is his client. While this beat has been unappealing to watch (again it reminds me too much of college), it's part of Adam's game. He'll lie, cheat, steal even kill to get what he wants - and this includes seducing a man to keep his secret safe. If Rafe had found that box he'd go straight to Victor and Adam would be rotting in jail. this was pure CYA (pun intended). It just didn't work on a soap cause it's not the audience for raunch and the show couldn't play the truth of the scene that it was DL sex.

Archived