AMC: Erica & Ryan spoiler pic

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is TOTALLY fun. I'd tune back in for this. THIS could goose ratings. All those DWTS fans know them. She's the most recognizable name in daytime.

This is a GREAT idea. I hope it ends up having some heart.

• Members

*ducks* I think the pic is kinda hot. *ducks*

I'm not a big fan of her choice of boy toy to rob the cradle with, but I'm not against Erica being a cougar. I don't forsee this ending well, but Erica Kane has survived much worse. She'll chew Ryan Lavery up and and spit him out. It might actually be kind of...interesting.

• Members

Ryan is in his 30's and I think Cameron is in his 30's. Susan Lucci I think is 62. I don't know how old Erica is Supposed to be. LOL ! Anyway, Erica was Engaged to Charlie Brent and Charlie is Much Younger than Ryan is. Marian and Tad was Worse and So was Monique or Daisy and Sean Cudahy. I Spelled His Name Wrong. Sorry about that. Dixie was 18 and She was Married to Adam. Palmer was Older than Donna and Adam was Older than Liza. There is Nothing Wrong with Adam and Annie. Jody

• Members

Hey Cara Mia. It's not Kendall's Son. It's Kendall's Boy. One Life To Live has The Cramer Girls and All My Children has The Kane Women and Kendall's Boys. BTW, There was Josh and Tad has The Girls Meaning Kathy and Jenny. Jody

• Members

A Few Years Ago, Greenlee and Ryan were The Worst. All it was was Dynamite Kiddo and The Green Butterfly and Their Surprise A Day. It was Not the Real Greenlee and It was Boring. Kendall and Ryan were Great Together A Few Years Ago and Kendall and Aidan were Great Together A Few Years Ago. Jody

Archived