AMC: Erica & Ryan spoiler pic

• Members

Ryan is supposed to be getting some mysterious phone calls at the same time that he comes to the realization he is still in love with Greenlee. To me this says that Cameron is leaving and Ryan will be written off by having him go off in search of Greenlee.

So I see this as TPTB taking this coupling idea that has always sort of been there ever since Ryan and Erica first met and saying "well he's leaving soon so why the hell not?"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, they totally have to do it because the conversations with Spike would be priceless. Actually the whole Cambias-Kane (Lavery, if E/R hook-up) bag od connections should be pretty traumatizing to all of the Kane-Cambias grandchildren, lol. I want a flash-forward to the kids getting explanations.

• Members

This is jump the shark territory...not that AMC hasn't done that a hundred times over.

Good lord please don't let Erica end up like all of Ryan's other women, either dead or pleading and begging for his love while he insults and degrades them.

• Members

I was totally skeptical about Ryan and Erica when we first heard about it, but once it aired on TV, I fell in love. It just works for me, for some reason. SuLu and CamMat work extremely well with each other, IMO.

And plus, Ryan may be an ass, but he's still got THE nicest ass in Pine Valley, and it's no fair that Erica's never had a chance to ride that pony.

• Members

I'm willing to give it a chance since I'm sure it's only going to be a temporary thing anyway. Lucci and Mathison (as awful as he is) actually have a bit of a vibe between them that calms the Ryan character down a bit. Low key is the way to go with this guy IMO. Plus, NOTHING on earth could be worse than Rendall, so for that reason alone, I have an open mind.

Archived