AMC: Erica & Ryan spoiler pic

• Members

I hate ryass more than anything,but erica for whatever reason erica makes him tolerable. Even in the interview above i wasnt annoyed with cm as usual b/c sl did most of the talking. I think it's because he can't railroad her like he does with everyone else. I'm going to give this storyline a chance since I am a huge erica fan, plus I can't waitto see kendalls reaction and it better be real reaction. Will this change erica and kendalls relationship? Will spike call erica mom?LOL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's totally a publicity stunt. However, I am really hoping that this pairing turns into a true love story. But I keep thinking to myself, "What does Ryan have, that he can offer to Erica that her past love affairs could not give her?" This is what's going to make or break this couple. If Ryan doesn't have anything to offer, then this couple will tank, unfortunately, because no one will be rooting for them.

• Members

Erica doesn't strike me as a size queen. ;) There is a pic out there, however, and let's just say I was shocked. I aint bringing it over, but all you have to do is google CM, and you'll know right away which picture I'm talking about. Do we really want this thread to go in that direction though? :lol:

• Members

I don't know what sites u go to but the zen fans that have posted are happy to see ryica because it keeps Ryan away from Kendall, so yes I can assume. Don't tell me that hasn't crossed your mind. I don't think there are many people that are REALLY supporting this pair.

Archived