AMC: Friday, June 5, 2009

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't that impressed with today's show. But I really loved the Frankie stuff. Except I bet Randi's gonna be a bitch and cheat on Frankie with Brot. JK, Brot's not a bitch like that. I must admit, Kendall was one hot bitch today. Her shirt was very flattering. And as usual, Liza was just a flat out bitch. Carry on, bitches!

• Members

The Frankie/Brot and Zach/Liza/Adam scenes were great.

The rest of the episode was kind of boring. I was hoping Kendall would remember who or what she tripped over but I guess that will get stretched out until the trial.

• Members

Who knows? It was all weird! She started naming clips "Port Chuck" instead of "General Hospital" and didn't even bother naming the AMC clips... and then it got even weirder when she started each and every single clip with the same 15 second snippet of Ryan's Hope... and then POOF! She was gone! All so very weird.

• Members

She had to. She was trying to still post the clips while not being found. She is still on YouTube with her secondary account, Cazigirl2. She just can't upload the shows anymore. I believe one of her friends on there is posting them now.

Archived