Y&R: Week of May 25, 2009

• Members

Of course Heather Tom is the dream Victoria, with GT a close second. I just thought AM would do better than AH.

MCE is so good at doing all shades of Annie on AMC, I am sure she should handle a depressed Mackenzie.

Tamara Braun would make a really good Heather I think.

And if Joshua Morrow ever left Y&R, Cam Matheson has got the deer in the headlights thing down.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, if even you have issues with JM...I guess I'm gonna have to take the blinders off.

Don't you think Tamara Brown is way too old to be Paul's daughter?

And yes AM would do a better job than AH. But Cameron Mathison would do a better job as Victoria than AH :).

• Members

As a matter of fact only one of them was Fallon :lol:

I read somewhere that Aaron Spelling hired Emma Samms because his wife (or his daughter?) had seen her on General Hospital and thought that she would make a great Fallon. I still believe that there was a mix up and the person who suggested the actress didn't mean ES, but Sherilyn Wolter who was playing Celia at the time.

• Members

You obviously don't follow the credits. :)

The previous casting director, Karen Rea, who I HATED, casted all those AMC alums and she cast Eva Marcille too.

The new casting director is Camille St. Cyr, who started in like October, and her new Casting Associate, Matt Kane, started like two weeks ago. The casting, especially the dayplayer parts have gotten really good since Camille got in there, I think she's quite good, and definitely a step above Rea. Though, outside of Vincent Irizarry, the AMC alums (Hendrickson and Miller) have been succeses on Y&R.

• Members

I really wish the writers would keep Raul-him and Mac is SOOO where it's at. It's good to see CF does have chemistry with him too--and it looks like CF is the only person not to have chemistry with Billy M, which is ok, I'm tired of Mac and Billy redux, it's not worked since the start.

• Members

Ok, thanks!

Do you know how long? The last published appearance for him I saw, I guess, was through May 27.

Oh, if he stays...this poor overstuffed canvas. I'm actually warming to your idea of putting a bunch of people in one location and blowing them up. We'd probably put different people in that room, but the intent would be similar.

• Members

Nick thinks with his dick but he's not a dick, not intentionally anyway like Ryan. Ryan is an egotistical, aggressive, woman-hating SOB. He's disgusting and CM is a horrible, horrible actor, I can't recall him ever acting anything well, JM has had quite a few good scenes and storylines. Not true for Ryan or CM who's had awful story after awful story for like almost 10 years now.

Archived