Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReddFoxx

B&B: Casting Spoiler

I still don't know what happened the last time around.

Time for B&B to take the opportunity to dump Jack Wagner.

Time for B&B to take the opportunity to dump Jack Wagner.

Sadly this is soooo true.

As for the news: YESSSS!!!

Next step: a good story for him - and KKL! Hearst had great chemistry with her and Susan Flannery for that matter.

Sadly this is soooo true.

As for the news: YESSSS!!!

Next step: a good story for him - and KKL! Hearst had great chemistry with her and Susan Flannery for that matter.

I know it is a different Bridget this time around, but Whip and Budge also had a cute little friendship going on, too. I think Ashley Jones could bring it with Hearst. she has something of Sabryn Genet about her (not surprising, since she played her sister on Y&R!).

Come on, Bradley. You have major 24-carat diamonds (Susan Flannery, Lesli Kay, Heather Tom, Jones, Hearst, Don Diamont). It is way past time to take them out and SHOW THEM OFF.

The spoiler I read says Stephanie hires him to handle PR at Jackie M, but she's got something else in mind for him, presumably getting Brooke away from Ridge, perhaps?

KKL and RH had some interesting chemistry years ago on B&B, it might be a good time to revisit Brooke/Whip.

SIX MONTHS FROM NOW:

Rick Hearst is written out of B&B when Whip Jones is murdered after seducing Donna, Bridget, Jackie, Taylor and Hope in B&B's most explosive orgy of preposterousness yet!