Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Members

Nick is doing this because of the kid. Who wants a wife that has the need to control everything a man does? His business, his friendships, his family relationships...... she should know by know that Nick likes to nibble on various things, not just stay on one.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think stringing along Heather and Rafe would mean Adam is bisexual. I'd consider him a straight man who is using people to get what he wants. I'm not sure how scandalous it would be with Rafe because aside from a few kisses or some hand-holding or face-touching, I doubt we're going to get any big sexual passion with men on soaps.

I think there's room for stories about characters who actually are bisexual, but TV, even movies, usually don't want to delve into the topic.

• Members

No baby switches, please. :)

Just to add my comment RE: Daniel. I was first convinced it would be some undercover job that Daniel would have to go away for, but it turns out it's just forging a painting, so it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Sure, it's stupid that the FBI couldn't find a forger that would do the job, but whatever. I'm okay with it.

• Members

Yes, but often, they're horribly executed and this end up being convoluted messes.

We'll never get another Jenny Wolek/Katrina Karr baby switch.

And don't get me started on that horrific AMC/OLTL baby switch. :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath. SONY is HORRIBLE when it comes to releasing their primetime shows, I can't even begin to fathom them releasing anything of Y&R or DAYS.

Archived