AMC: Monday, April 27

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But when is a soap opera writing team perfectly in-sync, or in agreement, with each other? For all we know Chip Hayes could've thought that Dixie's death was ridiculous just like the rest of us. In fact, I'd bet that most of the breakdown and scripters were cringing when they turned in their assignments during that particular era, especially since it's all been but confirmed that it was fueled by the writer's personal agenda against Cady McClain.

• Members

I'm sorry. First of all - Ryan is back to being Alexander Cambias' fair haired boy? Other than the reference that Ryan thought about burning the manuscript there was absolutely no reference to Ryan's sister being one of the Satin Slayer victims. I hated the Satin Slayer story when it ran and I certainly don't look forward to a rehash to make Adam look like a killer. Pratt is really starting to tick me off. I don't mind bringing Jamie Lunar to AMC. But in one episode they showed they had no concept of the history of Liza Colby - who she is, how she would act. She's now a card sharp lawyer? Give me a break. And stop making Ryan the center of every story. I understand that everyone seems to love Cameron but his character is a jackass bully who always thinks he's right - even if he's just changed his opinion 180 degrees.

• Members

Anyone notice the picture of Ambyr Childers as Colby in the Chandler mansion? Whats odd is that its in a frame with the current Colby. I thought it was maybe Hayley but nope it was the old Colby. Im surprised that prop people didnt catch that. I kept notcing it behind Adam

Archived