AMC: Thursday, April 23, 2009

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The episode was dreadfully boring. More sanctimonious, hypocritical Martinisms today :rolleyes:

The ending, however was good. I am really digging Marissa. Her first day she seemed like a carbon copy of Brianne Moncrieff.... but her scenes Wed.. and when she showed up today I detect presence. And her and Bobbie Eakes have great chemistry. It will be interesting to see how David reacts to her, and what Krystal tells him :)

• Members

I only caught the first 10 minutes --- will watch the rest tomorrow --- but Natalia, girl, are you for real? I mean, the scenes with Randi were kinda cute, but if that scrawny bitch can take your ass down, then you might as well just put the cuffs down and give up. That shiz was pathetic.

I'm bored with the Scott/JR/random doctor storyline.

• Members

Today for me....meh.

But there was a lot for RSinclair to hate about Tad today. Even I was wishing he'd shut his assmouth up, and I usually love MEK.

Not sure what to think about Babe 2.0. I'm hot and cold with that one.

All the crap play btw. Ryan, Aidan, Jesse, and Jack...help me.

Scott, though, is really growing, and dare I say it? May have a lot more breakout potential than I thought. But when did JR get that hair up his ass?

• Members

Once again Pratt made Tad look like a fool. Even Angie was reasonable today, but Tad? Just UGH. David managed to nail Jake with his sarcasm. Loved that scene. The idea of that imcompetent Jake testing a new valve during surgery had me like what?! I wouldn't want him operating on me. David finally said the word "moron." :D

Archived