Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, I'm constantly in trepidation that this thread might ... disappear.

I'm struck by gender differences and so forth. There is no "hot chick" thread. As near as I can tell, not many females are feasting in pulchritude. It's all so sociologically interesting.

• Members

8yxpo6.jpg

2wfvn83.jpg

I have no attraction to Chuck Bass.

But to Ed Westwick, off set? yes.

But damn.. those FNL boys are amazing. Flaws sometimes make perfection. Too much perfection can be a bad a thing ;)

not as long as we keep it pg-13

really? im willing to bet most people here are female and then males who likes males somewhat or a lot. so the lack of sexy ladies thread doesnt shock me.

• Members

First off, Christian Jules is my MAN. I can call him a DILF because you can kinda see his age in his face, but that body...my God...just...really. Damn. And then he's gay? WTF, man. What do I have to do get some alone time with him!?

And for me, it's the football subtext that gets me with the FNL guys. The drive, determination, need to win the big game. The tired helplessness after a long, long day of practice. It just gets me.

And Kyle Chandler isn't bad either. He's been hot since he fought his brother in his underwear on the front lawn on "Homefront."

• Members

I used to have the biggest crush on Christian LeBlanc when he first came on Y&R. It wasn't until much later (like, Eva Longoria = Isabella later) that I began to wonder about his status as a confirmed bachelor.

• Members

I don't have any of my own, so these come from soaphunks. I don't see how anyone can resist the appeal...and yes, the expression on his face IS part of the appeal.

"I like my men big, strong, and dumb. Like Jethro Bodine." Bloom County

bellan134.jpg

bellan190.jpg

Archived