Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You didn't try hard enough! I remember I got home from school one day and saw this guy working on the pipes outside. I realized that he was the landlord's 21-yearold grandson and RACED to get water. "Hey, I saw yall workin' out here, thought yall'd like something to keep yall cool." Had the grandson, sans shirt, sitting at my kitchen table in under ten minutes.

To add some more to the hunk convo: GL has had some underrated talent in the last few years. Lawrence St. Victor! Murray Bartlett! Even Kane Manera! Matthew Bomer! Michael Dempsey!

And Scott Bailey. He's definitely going to look like Christian Jules in twenty years.

bailey14.jpg

• Members

Sure Mark, I have shirtless pics. Do you want me to PM you some? OH! YOU MEAN DENNIS PARLATO!!!! LOL!!!!

You know, I will google. I never saw him take his shirt off with any of his leading ladies- Fiona Huthcison, the chick who played Alicia Grande, and the chick who played Brenda..what was her name..... Brenda something.

• Members

really?

i feel like a pedophile looking at him, and im younger than him! lol.

he looks all of 14.

but DAMN! Marcus Patrick! I have seen that boy strip live in person and it was DAMN FANTASSSSTIC!

UGH. Touch The Sky!

Still amazes me. But both Marcus Patrick & Dude who played Jeremy were attractive. I liked him as Jeremy and wish they had kept him.

• Members

The guy who played Jeremy didn't get good until right before he left. Touch the Sky was a train wreck, but when they played him in hiding, genuinely sorry for what he had done, and trying to redeem himself with Nick and China Lee's kids (another TERRIBLE story).. the actor really improved. I wish they had kept him around and just back-burnered him.

Marcus Patrick is just such an exhibitionist. And they just make me laugh. A lot.

• Members

I agree. He got really good and seemed to really find his footing. Id love a return of Jeremy, Mike, and Abby.

AND UGH! China Lee! Perhaps the WORST storyline in the history of DAYS. And thats saying A LOT!

And yeah.. Patrick... He likes to flaunt it.. to anyone. boy, girl, str8, gay, bi, old, young... he just liked to be lusted.

Archived