Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

First of all, "schtump." That's gonna keep me smiling for several days lol

Kane Manera and Tom Pelphrey aren't all that different to me. KM has height, though, and I like that. I normally don't like hair that long, but it works on him, I think. And plus, he cleans up real, real nice. Pelphrey....well I just don't like Pelphrey's face at all.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to find Tyler Christopher to be so sexy. I don't know what happened, but to me, he's seemed to have lost his sex appeal. When I look at those pics and I look at him today, I just don't see it anymore.

• Members

I'm amazed how ANYONE can find Josh Morrow, Brandon Beemer, Tom Pelphrey or (especially!) that guy who plays John McBain on OLTL (sorry, his name escapes me) sexy in any way. They may be wonderful people, but I personally find them all repulsive.

• Members

So, I'm not a GL viewer, so I never really had to deal with Grady.

But Kane -- former friend of Heath Ledger -- is really a long, lean drink of water I'd dearly love to sip.

Oh dear. I definitely like Morrow, Beemer (acknowledging his gauntness, but he's so god-awful pretty). Pelphrey not so much...although seeing him knock the socks of Van Hansis...basically by playing a gay Jonathan...has be in deeeep contemplation. And yes, Michael Easton is hot to me...that low husky voice.

beemer_sid-1.jpgbbaj.jpgbb7gk0.jpgMichael_Easton_OLTL072908_05.jpgMichael_Easton_OLTL072908_01.jpgKane_Manera_GL091208.jpg

I acknowledge Tom Pelphrey has let himself go a bit...I can't get good stills, but this video is his last shirtless appearance I think. There is a dirty, rough, uncouth thing to him that ... well ... if one wanted to go slumming (as one sometimes does) ... "Jonathan" would be your man.

• Members

Okay, now that I have outed myself as finding Pelphery hot (only during his first few months, then he started to wear on me and got those acting ticks of his down pat, yelling throwing his arms around, the laugh before each sentance..) but his first few months were a breathe of fresh air (so to speak) finally a soap bad boy who actually looked like he could throw a punch and liked sex...a lot...( with anything that moved.) He certainly wasn't a pretty boy and he gave Jonathon's rage a reality that the rest of the soap hunks with an edge never had. I could see him leaving your house with the walk of shame and then lying about it "No Blake, you didnt see Jonathon leave my house at five in the morning. Uh, okay, but you can't share this with anyone..okay, truth is I was buying crack from Jonathon....yes, Blake, I am a crack addict, and so help me if you put that in Springfield Burns I will kill you!"

As for him looking like Manera...uh, I dont see it, TP is beefy while Manera looks like a bulimic crack addict. I do have to say and this is really mean, besides his nasty looking hygene issues, I find Manera...I guess I can post it here, downright ugly in the face.His face is totally fucked up and weird and the way he twists his mouth up when angry.

Dear RVD...I do know we differ on Cyrus (whatever his name is in real life.) I feel like they found him at the Peapack Chippendales revue..I could just see him wearing just a bow time and black pants and the suburban grandmothers going nuts over him! He also looks like he could be Manera's brother in that they both look like they skipped their shower in the morning.

Which reminds me, beyond the fact of his annoying voice, his charmless acting and that he plays a rapist who is now the town hero....Brad Cole looks like his feet smell, and I just cant get over that. How would Reva go from Josh, who always looks bright and shining like he stepped out of a shower, to Jeffie who looks like his feet stink, has bad breathe and wears more eyeliner then she does?!?!?!?

Though, I do think the soap hunk to end all soap hunks is the guy who played Mike Kasnoff!!!

Archived