Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

Prior to Phyllis, it was only Grace (yes, twice, but still). And Grace flashed her wares and waved her scents under his nose so many times...

But remember, I said the change happened later. Nick started out as the kind of scum you propose, but somewhere the switch flipped. (For me, it started with Cassie's death and solidified until LML).

It's okay to disagree on this, though? That just means less competition, right?

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ewww! I wouldn't touch either one of those, Thorsten or Ed. I'm all for men having some thickness on them, but Thorsten Kaye's demeanor turns me off completely. I don't think I've ever seen him with a genuine smile on his face. As for Westwick...eh, I'm not a fan.

I'm not afraid to admit it. I like twinks. I love twinks. I LOVE TWINKS! Always have. And I ain't ashamed!

• Members

wow. so from the emails and messages ive got apperantly this makes it sem like i slept with jason brooks. lolz.

well thats a first! lol.

and oh yes... ed def is not sexy by most standings, and he is way to short... but then there is just something.

im so jealous that Drew Barrymore hit it. damn.

im sure guest starring.

Id like him back on soaps.

LOLZ.

But he didnt flip. He didnt change. sure prror to phyliss it only grace -- twice -- but then there was phyliss, and now there is sharon.

it is def okay to disagree.

and he still is on Smallville.

• Members

Ohhhhh!!!!!!! That's my man right there. I wonder if that hair is everywhere?

I love my twinks, but there are some that I wouldn't touch. Honestly, none of the Gossip boys do anything for me. Chace Crawford? Are you kidding me? No thanks. Keep him, please. Penn Badgley is decent, but just no.

The guys from Friday Night Lights. Those are my boys, right there. Scott Porter! Taylor Kitsch! Gaius Charles! Sexxxx!!!!!!! Even Zach Roerig looks better on FNL than he did on ATWT.

Archived