Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

Mark, you and I are totally on the same page. I said before that once Morrow became a dad in real life, there was something much deeper going on behind his eyes. He wasn't this vapid underwear model anymore. And his sex appeal suddenly quadrupled for me. Before that, he was just any guy I could look at by opening an A&F catalogue (and that bores the hell out of me) I don't think it's a "dilf" thing (for me, at least), considering he's not that much older than me. But there's a thoughtfulness going on now that just makes his mind as hot as his body, for me.

And I can't stop laughing over you using the word "dilf". I never thought I'd see the day. LOL!

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cornelius Smith, Jr. Such a shame that Corny hasn't taken a little time to pose for a few shirtless pictures. Alas, he could go the rest of his life without ever taking a stitch of clothes off and he'd still be immaculate. His smile is just infectious, and I bet his personality is just as great.

SDW-00080242785.jpg

• Members

Okay, I gotta laugh when people say that actors who don't look like cookie cutter models (or underwear models) are "flabby," (granted I dont watch GH so it may be true,..but Hearst was always so skinny on GL) However, someone like TK, who actually has some meat on his bones, is "tubby,"???? Please God, allow me to quit working out and the worst thing that could happen is that I go "tubby," like those guys. hey are fat.

Not that I am dissing your opinon, to each his own..it just seems (IMO) that people are so used to the Passions/JER l(ike that JPL skinny guy , who looks so ridiculously gay to me that I have to laugh when he has a hot and heavy scene with a girl.) look that anything outside of that is "fat."

• Members

LOL! "Dad" was meant in the literal meaning. Like, he's a father in real life. Not "he's old enough to be my father". So there's a softness and a love in his spirit now that wasn't there before he had his children.

I actually get the same vibe (though not as strong) with Cameron Matheson too, since he had a kid. I just wish he'd turn the volume down on his whole "game show host" schtick.

• Members

OMG! It is officially "Agree With JP" day. Most of the overpreened/Passions beefcake doesn't do it for me. But the so-called "fatties" (LMAO!) and Imperfectos SO do. Physically, I find Thorsten incredibly virile and Ed Westwick? ITA. Boy looks like he smokes and rarely washes and he's only about 5'4" but still... he looks like he knows what to do and how to do it well and for a long time.

Archived