Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You mean first season Dylan McKay? Oh wait, I forget, you treat the first half of 90210 like the plague :P

Donovan is a classic butterface for me. His face is just not pretty, but his body makes up for it. Like I said above, however, I'm all about the face.

ETA: [!@#$%^&*], Mark. I HATE YOU. He didn't look like that when I watched him on DAYS (for all of three or four episodes lol). Maybe it's the hair. He has James Scott's AMC hair in those screencaps, and it works on him. The shot 'do in that other picture does not.

• Members

I don't care about shirtless/whatever. Does anyone have a picture of David Oliver (he played Perry Hutchins on Another World)? I loved him! I loved how early Carl Hutchins struggled in his relationship with him, and I loved how Carl grieved when Perry was killed (didn't Perry fall to his death from shock after seeing that Marley had a twin?). God, that was when I briefly watched and LOVED AW.

I remember, when Carl heard of the death, he was stricken, and resorted to the bible:

The actor, Charles Keating, pulled it off, too, without seeming too cheesy.

Sorry to divert the thread...but I really liked everything about David.

ETA: He spoke the King James words, which are more beautiful

• Members

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I loved Coop - he actually got me to watch Loving towards the end. I always had the toughest time getting into it, but then Weatherly showed up. *swoon* Coop and Steffi and Ally - that whole crew. Loved them.

Actually, come to think of it? I guess that was one instance where a show got me hooked by introducing younger characters. I never thought about that before. Meanwhile, I was into John and Lucinda, Mac and Rachel, Roger and Alexandra. But I never could get into an episode of Loving until those characters were introduced.

Wow. I think I go need to ponder this. LOL!

• Members

You don't like Luke Perry!? OMFG Jack!

He was sexy then and he's sexy now. Jason Priestley, on the other hand...well, I think he's still got lots of sexiness in him, he just chooses to give a middle finger to his teen idol past by going out looking like Dan "Grizzly Adams" Haggerty.

Luke Perry, ca2007:

13183862-13183866-large.jpg

• Members

Kane.... I look like I havent taken a shower, or eaten solids in five years Manera????

Scott Bailey should have been cute until he opened his mouth, or got those bug eyes of his going. I can't believe that was him in that pic, he was never that built on GL. Though he did have incredible chemistry with the Jon actor...if they woulda had the balls to create a triangle of Sandy/Jon/Tams the show would have gone up in the demos. Speaking of, he wasnt my type at all but TP, his first few months on GL was smoking hot...and really gave the Tam character relatability, I could see doing Jonathon and never, ever wanting anyone to know I did it...all the while going back to hit it again. After they took the sexual obsession/wanting thing out of it and it made it generic twu wuv it became dull.

I actually think the mature guys on GL are sexier then the boring kids....(LSV should have been cast as summer lifeguard and that was it) Josh continues to get sexier the older he gets, and Matt, I never got into Mattessa but that is one smoking hot 40 something. He and Blake should be tearing up the sheets. GA is still looking good, they do need to get him shirtless for poor Beth..she is in dire need of a good schtump from someone who knows what he is doing.

I have to say, the stills of some of these guys as opposed to when they are trying to act, and bring some charisma to the screen...proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that hiring underwear models doenst always work!

Archived