Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wesley Eure was AMAZING. I used to watch him on reruns of "Land of the Lost" and thought he was very, very hot. Supposedly a very nice, friendly man, too, and still good-looking.

Jameson Parker <3333333 Never saw him on OLTL but LOVED him on Simon and Simon. So sexy, so blond...

Some other 70s guys that I love: Mark LaMura (Mark, AMC), Charles Frank (Jeff, AMC), Justin Deas (Bucky, RH), and Chandler Hill Harben (Ben, LOL).

Oh, and Doug Davidson. I've always had a thing for him, and even though he's not as fit as Christian Jules, I'd still hit him today.

ETA: Ooooooh, I found a picture of Mark LaMura. He just has that 70s/Italian/Frankie Valli/Saturday Night Fever look that I got absolutely crazy over.

533234026_a5fec767d0.jpg

ETA again: OMG I didn't even notice that bulge until just now. Good God!

• Members

That's precisely why I love his smarmy ass. I nearly climax every time he wins an Emmy.

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what is what, though. Like...did they have him put the twig on the left and the berries on the right?

:huh: :huh: :huh: Consider yourself disinherited! Get out of my house!

• Members

Ah. So that just means you like butch guys. That's okay....it's actually normative.

I admire CJB because (a) he really does CARE about his performance (contrast: Amelia Heinle; Eva Pigford), and (B) that body took WORK--and he had fun doing it for a 50th birthday present to himself.

All in all, he sends the vibe of someone who LIVES life, who puts himself OUT there. Most of us don't...

I think Christian is the male Judith Chapman, and that is why I think they are UTTERLY AND PERFECTLY CAST as mother and son. Best casting EVER.

Both of them enliven (steal?) every scene they are in...and those are the people who make a good time.

Oh gosh, all these invitations-to-houses...what a party that'd be!

• Members

That's exactly the thing, though! Because of his jazz-hands personality, you'd expect him to look like Harvey Fierstein or Nathan Lane without clothes on, but he doesn't! He'll tap dance for you and then make sweet love to you next to the fire and then serve you brunch on the patio in the morning.

Archived