Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh man, didn't you see the movie Latter Days with Wes Ramsey and Steve Sandvoss?

If not, go out and RENT IT NOW. Wes plays a West Hollywood party boy who helps a young farmboy-type gay Mormon (Sandvoss) realize his sexuality.

It is touching, romantic, sexy...and yup, a little cheesy. Perfect, perfect, perfect for this group of male soap addicts.

I'm not a long-hair guy, but when I saw Wes with it ...well it transformed me from "meh" to "OMG".

ramsey_compile.jpg

• Members

That is what the guy from ATWT (he played Kirk right) looks like now??? Good god..I really thought he was cute when he was on ATWT but now, jeez, its the male version of one of my mom's favorite sayings...."When you reach a certain age, you have to save either the body or the face, you can't have both!"

That boy needs to be taken out for a beer and a burger!!!!

I don't have a picture of him but one of my first crushes on soaps was the guy who played Tony Reardon....so wanted him to be my "big brother," in a different way then he was with Nola. Never got why they let him go and then tried to do a cheap imitation with Frank Cooper and Dicioplous.

Oh, and Wes Ramsey, I forgot what site it was on but someone said he was fooling around with that boring kid who played Coop on GL, and all Coop's pillow talk was about how he wanted to sleep with Tom Pelphery (see, I bring it all full circle.) The image of that little trio boggles the mind.

• Members

I don't see how Christian Jules looks anorexic to some people! He looks perfectly fine to me, and I think his face is gorgeous.

Ooooh, there's Sam Page. I resisted him for so long when he was on AMC because they always had him in those dorky glasses and gross business attire, but once they got Trey into more casual clothes and ditched the glasses, I was able to fully admit that I he was hot. He has pretty much everything I like.

• Members

But All...you love the skinny twinks right??? Maybe they just can't be skinny enough for you :P

Personally, he just has that look of people who have been sick...his face is too gaunt, so his body reminds me of people who have been on the meds, who work out and take roids to make up for it. I am no way implying that the guy is sick.(god forbid) ...his low body fat just reminds me of people who have been sick. That look in no way says healthy or sexy to me. Plus, it just seems vain and silly to me that a man who is 50 is so concerned with how he looks..(or course, I like guys with a little meat on their bones, the winters are cold here in the midwest!!)

But aint it great that the world is full of different people with different tastes..there is enough to go around for all of us!

• Members

I think that pic was from when he was on The Doctors or it may have been his shorter stint on The Secret Storm.

He looked a lot better then - than he did on Weekend at Bernie's.

I think at this time he was married to an actress on Search For Tomorrow but I haven't looked that up.

• Members

I could never stand Neil, but I loved Kristoff taking off his shirt. Damn. It has been a long time. I used to love the gym and basketball scenes when the guys take would their shirts off. Y&R even had naked butt scenes. What has happened to love in the afternoon? We are lucky to see a half naked man more than twice a year now.

Archived