Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh f*ck, that promo takes me back to the BEST days.

Jaime Lyn (as Lorie) and Vanessa (preferably in a veil). Two more divas for me to add.

Upthread:

Peter Barton...yup...though my fantasies about him are probably more from his live action thing. (Powers of Matthew Star? Some other Saturday morning thing?)

Robbie Benson? Check. He's got this basketball movie where he spends the whole film in those short/tight 70s basketball shorts...plus some other good stuff.

RPG...I cannot lie...I think he is sex on a stick. ESPECIALLY with the eyeliner in the shots above.

• Members

I just LOVED that clip, and how brave for K.T. Stevens to get into that CLOSED casket for that scene! I was diisapointed to see Peter Barton with all those tattoos... he cannot pull off things like that. Have you seen Robby Benson now? He still looks good!! And the movie you WANT to see of him is "Running Brave", so many great scenes in that!! But anyway... not bad for age 48!!!

bensonx.jpg

• Members

Does anyone remember Sergei from Another World? Gosh I loved him. He did a pictorial for Kristoff St. John's/Alan Carter's "Soap Star World"/"Esoapstars" venture that seem lost (yes, I emailed Carter about it during that Jossip thread). It was amazing, but seems to be lost. He was wrapped in the American flag :)

SharpJonathan001.jpg

• Members

GL's Remy (Lawrence St. Victor) is cute when they let him be:

remy1.jpg

I see someone liked Zack Roerig

zachroerig.jpg

Justin Deas during the ATWT days

deas.jpg

We've been talking about Leblanc, but this is him from the ATWT days

sod04.jpg

And this is just sexy, in a less overt way

nuke02.jpg