Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

Starr should be nowhere near any diva anything. A diva is a woman (hell, a person) who knows what they're doing, does it well, and knows (s)he's doing it well. When has Starr not been a big clusterfuck mess?

Oh and....SCOTT CLIFTON!!!!! MY GOD!!!!! I thought he was just "whatever" on GH, but something's happened since then...I don't know what it is. He's just SEXY now. Maybe it's the facial hair? I normally prefer guys to be without it, but it works on him.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh! Right... that I wouldn't know what to do if you ever praised something on a daytime soap, RH. :lol:

ETA: But I agree with him here. I actually love Clifton, but I"m not attracted to him at all. Still - I totally dug his Dillon. There was a guy I'd totally love to be friends with. But just friends.

• Members

I dug Dillon, till he got too silly/goofy, and stuck in sh*teous storylines (that contained slasher-in-the-Quartermaine house thing). And then they killed the love of his life, and didn't play that right. (Wasn't Clifton already off the show?).

But as someone else said, somewhere, he's become a man. In body, in face, in facial hair. And that is sexy.

Totally a valued contributor here, but I fear that "RH Negative" label might stick....'cause it is too perfect!

• Members

I didn't even watch ATWT today (and missed Lisa?!), but based entirely on those screencaps, Zac/Noah is win. Noah doesn't know WTF to do, and Zac is enjoying every second of it, knowing that he's pissing in Noah's corn flakes. Love it.

Oh, and Zac is foine, with or without a shirt, even though he dresses like a gypsy.

Archived