Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

Okay :-). Actually, I think it has been on cable, I have seen caps...I just haven't sat through it yet.

Spankin' new: (OT: JP, that was me on the other site...I forgot that I had a different userid over there. But it was me sayin' hi).

bb041609a.jpgbb041609b.jpgbb041609i.jpgbb041609n.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks Jack for posting that pic of Dan Gauthier.

I used to have that pic of him and I uploaded it to my Photobucket account and they deleted it as they said it was obscene. So I lost the pic as I deleted it from my harddrive when I put it on Photobucket.

I don't do that anymore. If I have a pic of a guy in underwear or a speedo I post it to Image Socket instead. Photobucket says they are obscene.

• Members

LOL That looks like one of those elementary school books where they replace the words with pictures to help you learn how to read.

And no, keep it up! I'll contribute as well. Now that everything is on the internet, it's easier to take screencaps, so I think we can have collection of hotness to be proud of in this thread :lol:

• Members

As always, great pics! Especially these.

I couldn't stand Fergus on AMC, but I thought he was a hot little piece over on Passions. And I never thought of MBJ as a hunk/hottie type, but I could so work with that, especially with the haircut.

Stickney, on the other hand? Oooohhhh, no. Never in a million years, with or without the facial hair.

Archived