Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

LOLZ.

the first i met him i was very indifferent to him. but that was at some lame abc fun in the sun event and i filmed a promo spot with him and Kirsten.

but the next few times... i dont even... i dont know how to begin to explain JPL. Hes just like Zac Efron or even Justin Timberlake, IMHO... you think you know what he would be like, but you have no idea.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

he was infamously uncomfortable with playing gay at least when it came to any physical affection. You could even see it with his bf (the doctor) I actually thought his bf was much more natural and though maybe less of a stud was far cuter or appealing. He was played by Daniel McDonald whow as more famous for his later Broadway work (he was up for a Tony for both Mamma Mia and Steel Pier) He tragically died, I think of a brain problem at 46 just two or so eyars back. danielmcdonaldhead200.jpg is the only pic I can find and I can't even remember his name on AMC (he was friends with Gloria). He also gave a really good interview at the time about how proud he was to play a gay man on a soap--just apparantly a really nice guy. You can see him performing on Steel Pier if you youtube Steep Pier Tony.

• Members

Ooh, AAA likes 'em, for the most part, shaved and ripped!

But there are lots of TERRIFIC choices in that post!

It is such a shame Scott Reeves is off daytime.

As for John Enos, I miss Bobby Marsino, but I never found Bobby attractive...I just liked the character. But when you see him in his younger days, like this, he was on fire!

Archived