Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Paper bag?! I think he has a pretty face, those caps just caught him in awkward expressions lol

And I love the gypsy thing, too. I just wanted to mention it myself before anyone else brought it up and ridiculed me about it. Yes, I'm still bitter about Christian Jules's face and Mark LaMura's peculiar bulge! :P

Pretty much. And the thing that probably scares Noah the most is that if Zac tried to go all the way, he'd have a hard time trying to resist him. Zac is exactly what Noah needs. Not the little passive-aggressive Princess Poopy Pants that Luke is. He needs someone who just doesn't give a damn and will make his feelings known from the get-go, someone who is going to announce flat out that he's only interested in Noah because he wants to sex him up.

Ahhh, but that's another post for another thread.

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: I try not to be wordy, so when I say "[!@#$%^&*]," I'm referring to all of the fun activities that can occur between two naked people, no matter who's doing the most work (though, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't feel like work with JB!).

But, to be technical, I'll amend my statement: I would passionately [!@#$%^&*] him long and hard or be passionately [!@#$%^&*] long and hard by him until the end of time.

There :P

PS: And no, that's still not sufficient. I feel like pulling a Julie Andrews and running through the hills of Austria, screaming of how badly I want to [!@#$%^&*] (and be [!@#$%^&*] by!) John Brotherton.

ETA: Fixed it, for those who are sensitive to "passionate" language :P

Archived