Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mark, I have Latter days on DVD, and I LOVE IT!! I think Wes Ramsey is smokin hot in that! When I spoke of not liking him in long hair, I was talking about the pic of him wtih the "fabio" hair earlier in the thread. I also think CLB has sacrificed hi face in favor of his bod. He needs to just let himself go a little, and put on 10 pounds... get to where he still has a FLAT stomach, but not an 8 pack. Then hopefully, the fat will fill his face in a little. That pic of him shirtless looks like a statue, and not a man.

• Members

One picture I wish I could find now is one of Laurence Lau from his AMC days. He was in a speedo lounging on the deck of his NY apartment. It was published in Daytime TV magazine in the 1980s. I kept that picture for ages. He was so hot and I will tell you unless they stuffed the speedo the man was very blessed.

I have a few others of him. When I get around to doing his profile over at SoapsWEB I will have all of them posted there. On the profile I do a photo gallery for each star and put the pics I have there.

• Members

Randy Hamilton (Texas) - loved him

RandyHamilton.jpg Yummm....who is this guy..dont remember him.

Ray Liotta (Another World)

RayLiotta.jpgNot a fan of his....lol

Real Andrews

RealAndrews.jpg

Reichen

ReichenLehmkuhl3.jpg

ReichenLehmkuhl6.jpgReichen..always liked him. I hear isnt very big...but who cares....mmmmm

Rick Edwards

RickEdwards7.jpg

RickEdwards8.jpgWhat a hot guy...damn...lol

Ricky Paull Goldin

RickyPaullGoldin.jpg

RickyPaullGoldin3.jpgEwwwwwwwwwwwwww....RPG...Ewwwwwwww

Roark Critchlow

RoarkCritchlow2.jpgMMMMMMMMM....love Roark

Robby Benson

RobbyBenson.jpg

RobbyBenson4.jpg ....Robbie??..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Members

Yes but none of them but Steve Bond and John Gibson actually went full frontal.

Micahel Leon, Winsor Harmon, Joshua Morrow and Steve Burton showed their asses.

Michael Swan got naked but was in a robe during the naked shots.

Don Diamont had some hot shots in his layout but not even his ass was shown from what I remember.

• Members

Oh my god, Steve! Thank you SO much for the Robby Benson pictures! I loved him in Ode to Billy Joe, which was a movie in the 70s sorta kinda based on the song. He plays Billy Joe, who is in love with Glynnis O'Connor's character (whose name I'm forgetting...I want to say Bobbi Sue or something like that), and he ends up going to this carnival/bazaar-type of thing. He has sex with a prostitute, but it turns out that it's really a man dressed in drag, and when he realizes this, he doesn't stop, and so he throws himself over the Tallahatchie Bridge because he can't bear to live with it. Some crazy [!@#$%^&*], but a real good movie to watch on a Saturday afternoon, and Robby is pretty much shirtless or shirtless-with-overalls throughout the whole thing.

Oooooh, and Peter Barton! I'm afraid he's another that I'll probably get chastised for wanting to bed :P

Here's a hunk I've always loved, yet I always felt his hunkiness was underrated. Rhasaan Orange. Memo to Lexie: when you are attracted to this men, you do NOT try to fight it! Tell Abe "sorry" and then get your freak on! His smile alone is enough to give me the vapors!

orange04.jpg

Archived