Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

YES! That's his name.

What a waste of a recast that was. I didn't mind Prescott, but Mike was pretty much a piece of meat last year, and nothing more. I'm not even sure he had a pulse.

I never got the Christian appeal. Yeah, he's got a great body, but I just got zero charisma from him back on ATWT, and I get even less on Days. But I know he has his fans, and I'm in the minority. LOL!

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Definately the dark haired one, the second Mike. He had that very cut face, great body, but he looked like he doesnt know how hot he is, and that he really like girls (believe me, I would wish it was different, not that I would have a chance, but if a soap is saying someone is straight, I want them to act like they really get into women, not like for example, the Passions boys who look like they would worry muss up their hair.

• Members

So, in terms of sheer climb-the-mountain and scour-the-brush rugged "that's-a-MAN" appeal, it is Christian. What is he...'blond otter'? Whatever. When it comes to Christian, I don't give a sh*t what he says or how he acts. That's all irrelevant.

In fact, if he'd just shut his mouth and do as he's told, all the better :).

• Members

I understand.

Oh, can this be license to post pics of him from True Blood (which is, after all a soap)? And he was on the Aussie soap Neighbours.

Kwanten's weekly nudity (he could probably eat a cookie, but I love him) and sexual situations is THE reason to watch that delightfully campy potboiler each week. Alan Ball also understands....

Kwanten is a human work of art.

Ryan_Kwanten_TrueBlood1x09_14.jpgRyan_Kwanten_TrueBlood1x09_18.jpg

• Members

Yeah, the adorable thing about Collier was that you got NO ego from him on-screen. And no vanity either.

You don't picture him preening in front of a mirror, or strutting around in a t-shirt, showing himself off. He was the epitome of normal guy-next-door just doin' his thing, and it was damn sexy.

ETA: I think that's my problem with SC. He always looks like he's trying SO HARD to be hot. It's like he's working extra hard at getting you to salivate.

• Members

LOL..my apologies for bringing the thread down..though I think I should get points for bringing up Mike? The dark haired Mike reminds me of a younger version of Mike the plumber on Desperate Housewives..who I think is smoking hot, but I think some here would think he was too old!

SC reminds too much of the Doug Marland casting couch for blondish hunks in tight jeans playing farm hands...(oh that reminds me of that really queeny kid who played Linc Laferty's brother....they all start to meld into one big ball of blond hair, toothy smiles and tight jeans...if only Marland's casting couch would write a book!)

And I promise never to mention Brad Cole's smelly feet again!

• Members

Marland was gay? :)James Wlcek...I loved him on Ryan's Hope. I forget the name of the brother, but I know what you meant. Wasn't the character Hutch? Looked a bit like too many two-by-four whacks in the face during construction? Early "lover" of Yvonne Perry's Rosanna?

wlcekj10.jpg

There you did it!

Archived