Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y'all makin' fun of McCook, but is THIS sexy?? When Morrow is Fugly? Really? Don't get me wrong...I'm no better...and I do think he's interesting in a "regular guy...might work on my truck" kind of way. But NOT as Prince Nicholas Cassidine!

Tyler_Christopher_GH030309_01.jpgTyler_Christopher_GH030309_07.jpgTyler_Christopher_GH030309_10.jpg

• Members

He's like the guy who you call to come work on the plumbing or the cable lines or your car. He shows up at your house, you're surprised that he's actually somewhat hot, and so you invite him in for a drink of water to cool off. And if he sweats enough, you offer him the shower.

No, I've never done that before. Almost, though.

• Members

Yes, he is sexy. Sexy is a lot more than a body. Its how you carry yourself.

He does go up & down in his weight, i will give you that, but even when hes chunky hes still sexy.

Head Bandages and all, still sexy-

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

23rtuhk.jpg

okdg1v.jpg

214aw0p.jpg

244703o.jpg

oh, and...

2rfrjmo.jpg

yes, sexy he is.

• Members

Sorry, guys this guy (tyler) is HOT. No six pack, slight double chin- it makes him even sexier to me. I like my men with a little meat on their bones. Have you seen this guy's face? he is like a young Marlon Brando. And damn, yeah in those older pics he was perfection. AND THAT is a guy who looks good in underwear. I need to take a cold shower!

Joshua Morrow is fug-a-fug-fug-fug. Ick. That smile of his, that blandly "perfect"body, and again in underwear, I am not impressed. Alot of these guys here do nothing for me, too cut, model-ly isn't my thing. Gymfit is good, gymrat, not for me. Hey, we all have different tastes, this thread is SO MUCH FUN!!

Wanna know someone else who I found hot when I was just a little gay in the making? Dennis Parlato Michael Grande OLTL circa 1988, 1989.) There was just something about him. He had a very cosmopolitan, Wall Street, daddy vibe. Mmmmm. I like italians!

• Members

In real life, I agree with you! On soaps, they all fuel the fantasy. In sincerity, I can probably count on two hands, across all 8 surviving soaps, the men and women I don't find appealing. I mean, I'd never want to knock boots with Jeanne Cooper, but I think she's striking and appealing. But even if we reduce it to something more gonadal, both Tyler and Joshua would offer interesting explorations.

I agree that this thread is FUN. Compulsively so...which is a little dangerous :). Work to do, work to do, work to do....

Got any shirtless pics? :)

Archived