Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

Agree... agree... and then we get to Tyler. LOL! I will never understand his appeal, sorry. I thought he definitely had a smoldering quality when he first came on the show years ago, but that quickly waned for me. I know he's got his die-hard fans - and I'm not saying I don't like the guy, or don't like Nikolas. On the contrary, I think he's a fantastic character. But "soap hunk"? Not for me, at least...

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are some of the ones that safe to post here from my collection of photos at SoapsWEB ( http://s15.zetaboards.com/SoapsWeb/index/ ).

Adrian Zmed (Passions)

AdrianZmed12.jpg

AdrianZmed9.jpg

AdrianZmed7-1.jpg

Aiden Turner (All My Children)

AidenTurner2.jpg

AidenTurner2-2.jpg

AidenTurner-6.jpg

Austin Peck (Days; ATWT)

AustinPeck2-3.jpg

AustinPeck3.jpg

Brody Hutzler (Days; GL)

BrodyHutzler10.jpg

David Hasselhoff (Y&R)

DavidHasselhoff-2.jpg

DavidHasselhoff.jpg

DavidHasselhoff3.jpg

Eddie Cibrian

EddieCibrian-1-1.jpg

EddieCibrian5.jpg

EddieCibrian16.jpg

George REinholt (AW; OLTL)

GeorgeReinholt2-2.jpg

Jon Hensley (OLTL; ATWT)

JonHensley4.jpg

JonHensley3-3.jpg

Mark Consuelos (AMC)

MarkConsuelos4.jpg

Steve Burton (GH)

SteveBurton3-3.jpg

SteveBurton5-1.jpg

• Members

So we actually agree on 2 out of three .. A LOT

Tyler...nah. Initially as the troubled, LEAN prince, I found him passable...now, not so much.

I can take or leave Brandon, but Greg and Mark are ... amazing.

I also agree with you on Beemer. He's TOO lean, it looks painful. (But again, in that "love hurts" vein....)

I went on a little long below, as is my custom to do. So let be summarize it in one word/acronym. DILF.

I'd put Morrow in that top 3. I wouldn't have in the 90s. I HATED him. I hated that Morrow showed none of the diction or class of a swiss-educated Newman. I didn't like those big lips and that lack of ability to emote.

Nick switched, for me, when Cassie came into their lives. Yes, I'm saying "Nick", because what happened to Morrow both on-screen and in his personal life -- he became a dad, showed genuine like and vulnerability for his kids, evolved into a kind of "protector bear" [without being a bear] -- mattered. For Morrow, I began to find him accessing emotion. He is subtle about it, but watching him during Cassie's death, his breakup with Sharon, his tempestuous affair with the Red Menace, his sorrow upon returning from his "Nick Van Winkle" arc...all of these things filtered back into the sexiness of the man. I also find his perfect body...toned, muscular, not a power lifter, not a lean 'no cookies for me' type. Just perfect...very appealing. Morrow also, when he's allowed (LML did more of that) infuses Nick with a playfulness...like when he lifted his shirt to flash his abs at Phyllis. All of that goes into the sexiness. I feel that the boundaries between Morrow and Nick have blurred, and I like the "no bullsh*t" man that seems to shine through.

The sexiest I ever found Nick -- ever -- was when as loving son he sat down with this epilepsy-addled father and built shelves. Yup. Loved it. Wish I'd kept it forever. Suddenly, Nick becoming the adult, guiding his addled dad, providing reassurance to Victor. In that moment, I loved him forever.

I have therefore been VERY displeased at two things. First, the hint that Nick might have switched Summer's test results. No, no, no! I want Nick to be a man of integrity. Second, I HATE his dishonestly ... no, wrong word.... his lack of commitment to Phyllis (or Sharron). This waffling sh*t totally undermines the character.

I know I have blurred character and actor, but they are definitely fused for me.

• Members

i never thought he was sexy until he bulked up.

He was not cute in the 90's.

but the rest... wtf are you talking about? honestly? Nick, a man of integrity? He NEVER has been. And his cheating and keeping secrets undermines the character? WHAT? Nick IS a cheater. Always has been. Its a HUGE part of who he is.

Archived