Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I can only do it through emails...LOL. I dont know how to transfer the photo through PM. I dont know if Ranger has the same pic I do. I know I had more than one but found just one. And let's just say he shows a lot more.

Is he blessed?? Well..you be the judge...hehe

• Members

I agree that Morrow's face is different. He looks best when he has longer hair. Not long-long, but longer-than-short. He was fug a few years ago when he had it very, very short, but he was also fug last year when it got effing nuts.

Am I the only one who just gets absolutely nothing at all from Eric Martsolf? I just...I don't see it. At all.

• Members

Blander than bland. Sure, he works out. And he's not UNattractive. But there's just nothing that sets him apart. At all. He's your average midwestern good looking guy with nothing that makes him stand out in the crowd.

• Members

But that's just the thing, I don't even think he's not unattractive. His face is just not my cup of tea at all...there's that one picture of him in a pool with black shorts on, and he's kinda leaning, and he has this uber-serious face on. I loathe it and I lose my mind just a little when someone claims it's sexy.

• Members

For me, Martsolf is that kind of neutral that gay guys become when they don't want to be known as gay or into flaming musical theatre or something. Trying to hold the 'light' in, or something. Not that I'm saying Martsolf is gay... Or that I wouldn't possibly do him if he was. But he's just always stuck in neutral.

Can't you put an IMG link in a PM just like the board?

Thanks for the birthday wishes gang!

I am NOT competing with soap hunks in this thread... If I ever crack more than a two-pack through hard work at the gym I might reconsider. But until then...

Archived