Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

Dyl is quite funny in some interviews. Not LOL funny, but cute/adorable funny. He self-identifies as a dork, and you can't hate a hunky dork!

Speaking of which...

Blake Berris. Something about his pencil-neck self does it for me. I thought he was gross on DAYS, but this picture, even with his need to EAT SOMETHING, is pretty hot, IMO.

berris15.jpg

And also, David Lago. This is who ATWT's Noah should be mattress-shaking with. I'm all about the face, and Lago has it. Those eyes! Those gorgeous, gorgeous eyes! Too beautiful.

david1.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I like All-American. I just need a little quirk. A little something that makes you look twice. Martsolf just has that face and hair that I walk by on the street and haven't given a second glance to in probably ten years.

• Members

When I think of the flabby and moobed out men of GH (Rick Hearst, Ingo R, Maurice Benard, Tyler Christopher, Steve Burton), Eric Martsolf comes off as an adonis. Then I look at the tubbies on AMC (Jacob Young, Thorsten Kaye) and the anti-hunks of OLTL (the guy who plays the cop like he is in a coma all the time, Trevor St John, that kid who is in love with Starr), I wonder why every soap "hunk" isn't shown diagrams of Eric Martsolf before they step on set and told this is how they will be judged.

• Members

I'm a huge Lago fan. Bigtime. He's also one of these guys who is incredibly hot on screen and in photos - but when you see him in person, there's this whole "cute and adorable" thing going on. Which just makes it better.

• Members

Wow I always thought he was very handsome--never knew most people find him kinda odd looking. he has more character in his face anyway than many of the guys hired for soaps.

I had a big crush on Thom Bierdz as a kid--I never kne whe was gay but he just seemed, besides handsome, so likeable or approachable to me.

And one who isn't at all my typical type (a bit too steroetyped American hunk) I loved ATWT's Bailey Chase, looks wise, ever since his turn before ATWT on Buffy for 2 years or so

BaileyChase26.jpg

Would love to see more pics of who were considered the soap hunks of the 70s and even 60s

• Members

He exemplifies to me the dead boring look of too many stereotypical Soap Hunks at least in the post JER Days and Passion era if that makes ANY sense. I think he's undeniably attractive in a basic basic basic unmemorable way. I dunno I feel mean criticizing anyone's looks though he obviously has made a lot of money off his so I guess ther's no real prob

• Members

Fug-a FUG-FUG-FUG

And your pictures only confirmed it more, MarkyMark! ROTFLMAO

He doesn't even look good in underwear.

Ick. That butterface of his.

I'd rather have a V-8.

Kills me that hot mommas like Sharon and Phyllis would waste years of their lives with that gaper.

Oh, and another one I don't get- Brandon Beemer. That guy's face is SO gaunt, he is just so cut its almost painful, not in a good way. And he will not age well, either. Have a cupcake, Brandon.

And Greg Vaughn is so hot, it hurts.

1)BRANDON BARASH

2)Greg Vaughn

3)Mark Lawson

4)Don't laugh, Tyler Christopher has that smoldering, yet tired, yet kinda bloated, yet totally hot thing going.

I wish GH didn't suck so bad.

That's my top 3.

Archived