Van Hansis acting is so bad!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are not going to be allowed into Nukeapalooza if you don't stop criticizing Van and Jake!! :D

By the way, ITA. I just got done with todays show and Silbermann was awful. I so wish that the show had pursued a Brian/Luke story instead of this drivel.

• Members

This was my very first concern with Luke and Noah. Even before Noah appeared, and we knew that he was going to be closeted, I was a little ticked because we had just spent most of the first half of 2006 with Luke's coming out story. And then most of the second half of 2007 was Noah's coming out (or, as I like to call it, Luke's pulling out story). If they went the Kevin route, it would have worked if it had come immediately on the heels of Luke's coming out, but we waited around for over a year for Luke to get some action, and then we had to wait even longer for this dude to come out of the closet (and we all know how I felt about how that was dealt with). If they were going to take their time, they should have hooked him up with someone who was already out of the closet.

Same here. I wanted it to be done with

, but for a very obvious reason, they'll never go there. I'm interested to see how it's done with a somewhat older character.

• Members

Ha... it's funny because I just came from, like, three other forums where everyone is saying the exact opposite...

I, of course, won't change my opinion that I think he's an amazing actor, and I won't be able to change yours...

And that pic is awwww. :wub:

Sometimes it sucks having a minority opinion on this board but then it's good to know that we all have differing views because the world would be boring as all hell without them. :)

• Members

"You're all OUT TO GET ME!!!! MOM!!!!!! I AM NOT DAMIAN'S SON!!! I CAN NEVER BE HIS SON! A GAY MAN CAN NEVER BE HIS SON!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!! AND YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH HIM!??!?!? YOU'RE ON HIS SIDE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOAH!??!!??! HOW CAN YOU TELL ME TO TRUST HIM!?!??! IT'S DAMIAN'S FAULT THAT ZAC IS WEIRD AND WANTS TO SEDUCE YOU!!!!"

That's basically what Luke has been saying for the last week. Positive role model MY ASS!

I miss when Luke really was a nice guy. He only turned into a bitchy drama queen when he got drunk, like when he wanted Keith to cut his kidneys out with a steak knife.

*off to watch the Luke Comes Out to Kevin videos on YouTube*

Archived