ATWT: April discussion

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW... I'm gonna have to say Cleo. I mean, the Z-twins are ridiculous, silly, immature, and incestuous, but Cleo constantly talked like she had a dick in her mouth... am I allowed to say that on this board? :lol:

• Members

Ugh...loathe is a good start.

And the Z's are much, much worse than Cleo. At least I knew underneath that pale makeup and buck teeth, Jennifer Landon could act her ass off and rise to the occassion. THESE kids....OH. MY. GOD. They're horrible. And there's two of them. And they're going after Luke and Noah....talk about a potential Quad from Hell a-brewin'. :o

I think it's pretty obvious whatever's going on with the foundation involves the twins. I wouldn't doubt that they'd be some spawn of Dante's (Damian's half brother than tried to kidnap Luke at Molly and Jake's wedding) and out to take the Grimaldi money from him.

• Members

They remind me of the awful, with no ties to the canvas, Ecstasy dropping teens she imposed on AMC during her run of terror there, along with Dog Boy, etc, except they're even more bizarre. Seriously whenever a vet plays ina scene with them like that random brief scene with Damian I just feel liek the vet must be thinking "what the Hell"

• Members

"You're a monster. And not the good kind...you're a bad monster." LOL i was bugging up...that Zac sure is comedy. Z twins are obviously a train wreck, but an intriguing one nonetheless. Also love the fact Paul has the upper hand, as I despise both Meg and *especially* Dusty. I wish we could slow some of this show down though geez, we get *ish wrapping up in like one episode I can't keep up sometimes.

• Members

Wednesday was fair. I like how Parker keeps acting like Jack in terms of ordering his wife around and like Carly in terms of outsmarting and being manipulative (Craig will pay for our apt!), despite his chafing under Jack's rule and being unhappy with his mother -- passing of traits from parent to child.

Baby story was mostly boring, but I was glad to see Kim and glad to see the documentary continuing.

Previews look interesting ... But where is Jade in all of this foundation/Damian drama? Not only is her perspective important, she's also the best stealthy detective in that family, and she would be able to get to the bottom of this mystery. Also, where is Lucinda?

Archived